Meatless Asian-Fusion Stake & White Rice with Cashew Fruit Meat
● 4 teaspoon of cornstarch
● 4 teaspoon of soy sauce
● 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
● 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
● ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
● A dash of cayenne pepper
● ½ cup of cold water
● 1 Package of Cashew Fruit Meat
● 2 tablespoons of canola oil
● Chopped parsley
● 1 whole green pepper
● 1 whole Purple onion
● Cooked rice
● 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning
● ½ package of taco seasoning
● salt and pepper to taste
● In a bowl add ½ cup of water, add your first 6 ingredients, mix well to form a sauce and
place aside.(Make adjustments as needed)
● Add oil to the pan and allow to heat, then add Cashew Fruit Meat with your italian
seasoning , salt/pepper, and taco seasoning. Stir until cooked evenly, then place aside.
● In a pan add oil and allow to heat. Then add your veggies.
● Once softened, add your sauce, mix until thickened.
● Add your Cashew Fruit Meat, stir slightly.
● add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
● Plate, serve and enjoy!