Plant-Based Taco with Cashew Fruit Meat
Serving size : 6 tacos : can be made gluten free
Preparation time : 15 minutes
- one pack of cashew meat
- corn or flour tortillas
- Taco seasoning mix ( about 2 table spoons)
- a teaspoon of cooking oil
- 1/4 of a purple cabbage
- half a purple onion
- 1/3 cup of vegan mayo
- 1 freshly squeezed lime
- cilantro ( optional)
- 1/2 cup of corn (optional)
- Dice your purple onion and place it on a pan at medium heat.
- Drizzle cooking oil and sauté until for 2-3 minutes.
- add corn (optional) and cashew meat with the taco seasoning.
- sauté for 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Dice your purple cabbage and add it to a bowl with the mayo and lime juice. Mix it together.
- On a pan or stove, heat up your tortillas until they are soft and warm.
- Remove tortillas from heat and top them off first with the cabbage mixture and than with the cashew fruit mixture.
- Add some cilantro if you like cilantro and enjoy!!