Spaghetti and Plant-Based Meatballs with Cashew Fruit Meat
● 1 package of Cashew Fruit Meat
● 1 package of taco seasoning
● 1 teaspoon of paprika
● 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning
● Salt and Pepper to taste
● Chopped fresh parsley
● Vegan bread crumbs
● ½ package vegan pasta
● 1/4 cup of diced onions
● 2 cups of marinara sauce
● ½ cup of water(this will be for your sauce. You will also need about 4-6 quarts of water to
boil your pasta)
- Place water in your pot and allow it to boil.
- Once boiled, add your vegan pasta and allow it to cook for about 5-7 minutes or until al
- Once your pasta is cooked, place it under cold water; drain, and place aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Cashew Fruit meat, seasonings, vegan bread
crumbs, and your chopped parsley. Form your meatballs.
- Once your meatballs are formed, place oil in a pan, allow to heat.
- Place your meatballs in a pan and allow them to brown on all sides. Once meatballs are
cooked, take it out of your pan and place it aside.
- In the same pan you are going to add your olive oil, and allow to heat, and place your chopped onions.
- Once your onions have soften, add your marinara sauce and water.
- Add your teaspoon of sugar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Italian seasoning, mix well.
- Add your meatballs back into your sauce.
- Place your cooked pasta on a plate, topped with your sauce and meatballs garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy!